Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Misty Taste of Moonshine"

I tend to over think things. There's not need expounding
on that. But I have been thinking through a lot of
end of life issues... especially the fact that there is one.

It's not that I didn't think that before; It's just... well
it's more than an inevitable fact that I ponder about.

I guess the idea of pushing it from my mind is no longer
how I want to approach the topic in my mind and with
others any more.

Merely a mist.

NIV© James 4:14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

or

NET
© James 4:14 You do not know about tomorrow. What is your life like? For you are a puff of smoke that appears for a short time and then vanishes.

These days, I tend to avoid the puffs of smoke that certainly
has in some way lead to these given thoughts.

Back to the mist.

A moment in time has been appointed me (all of us really) to
move from mist of today to ...

No comments: