Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Goodbye Summer"

Autumn is 22 days away. But it sure feels like it came 3 weeks early from where I sit.
Low of 50 degrees tonight. Highs for the first week of school are to be somewhere between 68 and 72 each day. Maybe that's normal for you all in North Dakota or Minnesota, but for us yinzers in the Pittsburgh area, that's not normal.

I was going to try to compile a list of what I learned this summer, but my memory is just not allowing me to find anythings to share. Not that the summer was uneventful. It just was.
Maybe I've got the "end-of-summer, back-to-school" blues. I'm not sure.

I guess I will look forward then.

I guess I'm wallowing. But I know I shouldn't. Too much goodness lies ahead.

Hey, If you got a moment, check this out: Climb Ridges.


No comments: