Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Out of the Mouth of Babes"

This is the K-grader. 5 years old. Going on 16.

She's a straight shooter. She tells it like it is.

Spent from 3pm to 5pm asleep on grandma's couch with a migraine. I did. Not her...
or the grandma... or the k-grader. I did.

Should have been in my tree-stand awaiting Mr. 10-Point. Couldn't help it. Headache won.

Came home that night and told the family about my day. Empty handed I came.
K-grader made feel so much better. She told me if I hadn't spent 2 hours asleep on the couch and had spent them in the woods, maybe I would have gotten a deer.

Like I said. She's the real deal straight shooter.

You want to know if your clothes match right... ask Abby.
You want to know if the dinner you cooked was good or not... ask Abby.
You want to know...
YOU WANT TO KNOW...
or maybe you don't... ASK ABBY.

Dear Abby...

I love her. Just have to understand there will be no pulling punches with her.
the K-grader. She's 5.

God help me when she's 13 and above. Wait. God help me now.

No comments: