Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Get Off The Couch, Help Another"

I have spent the better part of 5 years trying
to determine where I am to serve with the
idea of this in mind: "For we are God’s handiwork,
created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do."
Ephesians 2:10

And over the past few months, the message my
heart has been receiving is just this: "get up
and start doing. Stop waiting for the great
big flashing neon sign to point you in a direction.
If it's some thing that is too be done sacrificially
in service for others, then do it. But if it is something
that leads your heart towards sin, then avoid it.
just GET OFF THE COUCH, HELP ANOTHER."

Therefore, I am declaring the beginnings of
G.O.T.C.H.A. I have no idea what this means
or where it's heading or how this is going to
be put into practice... It's just a starting point.
It's the first step. It's moving my behind
off the four-legged room filler and into
action.

So, look for it.

G.O.T.C.H.A. is coming!

No comments: