Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Who's Battle"

Then David said to the Philistine,
“You come to me with a sword,
with a spear, and with a javelin.
But I come to you in the name of
the LORD of hosts, the God of the
armies of Israel, whom you have defied.
This day the LORD will deliver you
into my hand, and I will strike you
and take your head from you. And this
day I will give the carcasses of the camp
of the Philistines to the birds of the air
and the wild beasts of the earth, that all
the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.
Then all this assembly shall know that
the LORD does not save with sword and spear;
for the battle is the LORD’s,
and He will give you into our hands.”
1 Samuel 17:45-47 NIV

Suffering. Trials. Tribulations...
Some caused by poor choices,
Some caused by accident,
Some caused by someone else's actions...

You are in the battle of your life.

Against a foe so big you don't know
how to even comprehend the first
step to overcome.

Be Bold. See Bold. Read Bold.

You are not alone. And the battle
belongs to only One... the great I AM.

Finally, be strong in the Lord
and in his mighty power.
Ephesians 6:10 NIV

No comments: