Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Things That Drive Me Nuts"

1. Rainless Clouds...
[see here]
(tonight it actually didn't rain
and did postpone our campfire night)

2. Poison Ivy...
it itches.
And when the children have it,
I still itch... go figure.

3. Dog Poop...
as in... the neighbors, in my yard...
enough said.

4. Stink Bugs...
beating a dead horse with this one.
But they certainly need on the list.

5. Kids Who Think They're Funny...
I guess I can't really be too harsh here,
I was one at one point.

6. Other Shoppers...
or should I say,
"the ones who don't obey proper
shopping traffic"...
as in: block the whole aisle...
go down the wrong direction in an aisle...
those who talk on their cell and shop...
etc... etc... etc...

7. Bad Corn...
when corn is sweet, oh boy.
When it's not... oh blah!

8. Dog Puke...
our lab has been sick.
And thankfully, she's crated,
with a removable rubber mat
that you can spray off outside.

9. Notre Dame Fans...
(self explanatory)

10. The End Of Baseball Season...
because it occurs 4 days after the
last day of school... "I'm bored"
here we come.

Ten has got to be enough for now.

It's the little things.

Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God, for I will
yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 42:11 NIV

No comments: