Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"The New Black Friday"


No one loves the Christmas holiday season more than me.

I however (which I have written about before) can not
stomach the push push push starting November 1st
for the next Holiday shop season.

Certainly Hallmark Channel's breaking out new Christmas
movies this coming weekend isn't really a push you
into their pathetically overpriced shoppes are they?

If you have a picture of a church marquee advertising
their upcoming Christmas cantata , drama or live nativity,
please let me know.

Lucy: incidentally, I know how you feel about all this Christmas
business, getting depressed and all that.
It happens to me every year. I never get what I really want. I
always get a lot of stupid toys, or a bicycle, or clothes, or
something like that.
Charlie: What is it you want?
Lucy: Real Estate.

No comments: