Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Who Are You"

I've got to admit, I Facebook. Strange but true.

From time to time, I get requests
from people (friends of friends)
who I have no idea who they are.
We're not mutually friendly because
we were once introduced by a particular
person in our "friends" list.

Usually I think it must have been a mistake.
I shouldn't have been the recipient of the
request.

Sometimes I just think people are trying
to mess with my fragile brain.

Sometimes I just want to respond simply:
WHO ARE YOU?

Some Jews who went around driving out
evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the
Lord Jesus over those who were
demon-possessed. They would say,
"In the name of Jesus, whom Paul
preaches, I command you to come out."
Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief
priest, were doing this.
(One day) the evil spirit answered them,
"Jesus I know, and I know about Paul,
but who are you?"
Then the man who had the evil spirit
jumped on them and overpowered them all.
He gave them such a beating that they
ran out of the house naked and bleeding.
Acts 19:13-16 NIV

No comments: