Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"The Lovely 2 Year Old"

One might think that by now, I would have
formulated some sort of plan to deal with
what lies ahead: the 2 to 3.5 years of a
childs life.

I mean, really, this isn't actually rocket
science to me any more. I've been through
it 3 times before.

The fourth and final chapter of this
portion of my parenting work probably
seems to be the coming of the worst; but
is more likely I'm living the now and
the faded memories of how rotten the
other three were have faded with
time.

Levi Jacob Trimble.

You are either going to end up in a
2T sized straight jacket, or I'm going
to end up trying to swim across the
Ohio River.

I haven't quite come up with a good
nickname yet for the youngster.
Hurricane Noah.
PE Abby
Lukenstein.

Levi. Levi. Levi.
Still pending.

And with any luck, maybe I'll
survive the next 1.5 years to
write a book about it.

No comments: