Friday, November 19, 2010

"6 More Days Until Thanksgiving"

11-19-10: Prayer Warriors

God's people who spend time in prayer.

Not just talkers to the Lord, but folks
who carry their sWORD with them
onto their knees to fight for others.

Those who partner with the Holy Spirit
to lay out a distinct battle plan before
the Father and see to it that plan is
carried out, not by their own will, but
in accordance to God's will.

People who have prayed for me, my
family, my friends, whom I never
knew were.

People who are persistent to the point
of stubbornness in prayer.

Jesus said to his disciples, “Suppose one of you has a friend. Suppose you go to him at midnight and say, ‘Friend, let me borrow three loaves of bread. A friend of mine on a trip has dropped in on me, and I don’t have anything to serve him.’ Your friend might answer you from inside his house, ‘Don’t bother me! The door is already locked, and my children are in bed. I can’t get up to give you anything.’ I can guarantee that although he doesn’t want to get up to give you anything, he will get up and give you whatever you need because he is your friend and because you were so bold. Luke 11:5-8 GOD'S WORD TRANSLATION

No comments: