Friday, December 10, 2010

"9:44"

I wish I had some sort of thought at this moment
that would impact whoever reads this life.

9:45
But really, nothing comes to mind.
Nothing really does.

9:46
I just turned PBS kids on for the boys.
Still nothing in my brain.
But I am watching the snow flakes fall,
and it warms me in some way.

9:47
Broken thought, and I might have been
on the verge of something there.
Probably not however.
Did I get enough sleep last night?

9:48
Still snowing.
I need to eat something maybe.
I don't know.
I eat, the boys will want to eat too.
Now I'm clock watching.
Why?

9:49
The dog is rubbing herself all over the carpet.
Fur ball.
Still snowing.
Still watching the clock.

9:50
Yeah, I'm hungry.
Rather pathetic.
Why are my eyes tearing up?
Phone rings.

9:51

9:52
Talking to mom right now.
Probably shouldn't be.
She just wanted to ask if we needed milk.
Apparently in Calcutta, OH...

9:53
... it's $1.98 a gallon. WOW!
It's $3.45 a gallon here.

9:54
Time to get something to eat...

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens.
Ecclesiastes 3:1

9:55

No comments: